The Seattle Graduate Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta Presents
The 2015 Norris Pig Dinner
Friday, November 20, 2015
Reception and Check-In: 6 p.m.
Hosted Bar 6 p.m.
Roast Pig and Salmon Buffet Dinner: 7:30 p.m.
THE HUB on the University of Washington Campus
Not for College Days Alone
Brotherhood is the key word for this year’s Pig Dinner as it emphasizes camaraderie and mixing with the brothers of your class and era. It’s time to catch-up and renew the friendships.
- The presentation of the Pig will be the highlight of the night.
- Special recognition for the classes of 1965 and 1990
- Meet the freshest Phi Gams, the class of 2018
- Presentation of chapter awards
- Presentation of the Rogge Award.
- Announcement of the undergraduate scholarships